- Senior / Student
Full Access for our 3-Day Programmes
Quayside Harbour Front Restaurant & Bar
Fenwick Pier Navy Shopping Centre, 1 Lung King St, Wan Chai
Limited amount of 3-Day Pass will be available for walk-in visitors on 22-24 Nov 2018. Reservation for track sessions and workshops will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Phone: 3488 0098
Terms and Conditions:
- Senior/Student price is available for senior citizens aged 65 or above and full-time students. Senior/Student pass holders are required to present valid proof of status at the Summit’s check in counter. Accepted proof includes HKID, passport, Senior Citizen Card or full-time student identity card (Lifelong Learner Card and student Octopus card are NOT accepted). Senior/Student pass holders who failed to present valid proof may be requested to pay full price on-site.
- Registrations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis. Successful registrants who have completed full payment will receive a confirmation e-mail. Please bring along the confirmation e-mail with QR Code to the events for checking in.
- Upon confirmation of your registration, all tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. Requests to change selected session will not be entertained.
- If Tropical Storm Signal No.8 or above, and/or the Red / Black Rainstorm Warning is in force during event days, please refer to the Official Website for latest event arrangement.
- During the events, photographs may be taken by the Organiser(s) for use in their publications or other promotional material. In addition, the Organiser(s) will make official video record of all event sessions for webcasting and archival purposes. By attending the events, you agree to allow the Organiser(s) and other entities including but not limited to, event partners and supporting organizations, the unrestricted right and permission to copyright, use and publish all the video and/or audio recordings, photographs, presentations or pictures of you or those in which you may be included.
- Social Enterprise Summit (“The Organiser”) reserves the right to amend the programme without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, Social Enterprise Summit reserves the right of final decision and interpretation.