Bosco Law has been appointed Deputy Chairman & CEO of Laws Fashion Group Limited since 2010, where he leads and oversees the Group’s global operations and development strategies in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Retail and Property Investments, with 20,000+ staff.
Founded in 1975, LAWSGROUP has been a global leader in garment manufacturing and retail for more than 40 years. Under Bosco’s new leadership, the Group further expands its Supply Chain network outside of China, with new factories in Bangladesh, Vietnam and Myanmar, serving numerous renowned fashion labels globally.
In terms of property investments, Bosco saw the potential market for urban renewal in Hong Kong. In early 2012, he led and initiated a series of industrial building revitalization projects, including D2 Place which is Hong Kong’s first revitalized Shopping Mall-cum-Office Complex. The whole project consists of two towers D2 Place ONE and D2 Place TWO, the mall features dynamic event spaces and is the first hosting Weekend Markets on every Saturday and Sunday – one of the most popular start-up platforms for young entrepreneurs in Hong Kong. Being welcomed and supported by the Cultural and Creative Industries, D2 Place is recognized as one of the “Creative Clusters” in Hong Kong by CREATEHK.
Bosco Law graduated from the University of Toronto in 2001, with a Bachelor degree in Architecture, minor fine arts history. In addition to his commercial undertakings, Bosco has been also serving as:
1. Member of HKCPPCC (Provincial) Members Association cum Panel on Constitutional and Mainland Affairs
2. Advisor of Our Hong Kong Foundation
3. Member of The Young Presidents' Organization (YPO)
4. Convener of the Incubation and Industry Support, Fashion Industry Development Committee, founded by Hon Felix Chung of the Legislative Council
5. Member of Fashion Industry Training Advisory Committee, Qualifications Framework, Government of the HKSAR