The Internet now pervades every aspect of our lives, enabling people to access information and resources as well as communicate with one another at any time and from anywhere. SES is grateful to attain the Gold Award - Website Stream in Web Accessibility Recognition Scheme 2020-2021. What it means to have attained Gold standards?
By incorporating web accessibility design, organisations would:
- Comply with the legal requirement on protection against disability discrimination
- Fulfill social responsibility and project positive corporate image
- Reach more customers by making online services easy-to-use and easy-to-search by everyone
- Make online services easier-to-maintain by adopting the good coding practices of web accessibility design
- Contribute to building a caring and inclusive society