1. Where will the Summit take place in 2021?
Social Enterprise Summit will be held on 4 - 5 November at HKCEC and 6 November at Dream Impact.
2. How do I register for the Summit?
You can register via our Registration page from September 2, 2021
3. Who can attend the Summit?
Social Enterprise Summit is open to public to advocate social innovation and social entrepreneurships. If you are interested in our upcoming program, please sign up for updates in the footer.
4. Where can I find a schedule of the Summit?
The programme agenda can be found here.
5. What is the price for registration?
The regular price is HKD500 for an International Symposium pass.
6. Are there any follow up actions if Covid-19 continues as an epidemic?
The well-being of our participants, speakers, partners and our personnel is foremost, which is why we are monitoring developments closely with the latest guidance from local and national authorities as it relates to travel to, and participation in, our events. We expect Social Enterprise Summit will run as scheduled on 4-7 November.
7. What language will the Summit presentations be presented in?
Most of the Summit presentations will be given in English. We offer simultaneous translation services in 3 languages(English/ Cantonese/ Mandarin).
8. Is it possible to register for a session/workshop alone?
You are welcome to register for Social Enterprise Summit and join many sessions or workshops as you like.
9. How many people attended our program in the Summit 2020?
More than 4,600 traffic during 3-Day Summit 2020.
10. I am not able to come in person, can I join the summit online?
Free admission is applicable for some sessions where options of online participation are available. Please register through our Registration page for online participation.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registrations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis. Successful registrants will receive a confirmation e-mail with login details.
- Upon confirmation of your registration, all tickets and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- If a force majeure event (e.g. COVID-19 situation around the world remains uncertain) continues for a certain period, the Organiser(s) may adjust the event into other format based on the latest change. In addition, both local and overseas speakers will attend the event via online platforms to have live discussion with delegates.
- If Tropical Storm Signal No.8 or above, and/or the Red / Black Rainstorm Warning is in force during event days, please refer to the Official Website for latest event arrangement.
- During the events, photographs may be taken by the Organiser(s) for use in their publications or other promotional material. In addition, the Organiser(s) will make official video record of all event sessions for webcasting and archival purposes. By attending the events, you agree to allow the Organiser(s) and other entities including but not limited to, event partners and supporting organizations, the unrestricted right and permission to copyright, use and publish all the video and/or audio recordings, photographs, presentations or pictures of you or those in which you may be included.
- Social Enterprise Summit (“The Organiser”) reserves the right to amend the programme without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, Social Enterprise Summit reserves the right of final decision and interpretation.